Step 2: Write Quality Content
Once you have high search volume low competition / KD keywords, the next step is tobuilt focused webpages. Remember that in SEO, quality content is the King. Below is the check list of how to build keyword-focused pages / content.
- Write catchy title or headline having main keyword in it
- Write a short SEO-friendly URL having keyword in it
- Write at least 1000+ words article on that topic. 500 words won’t work anymore.
- Place the keyword in the first paragraph probably in the first line.
- Spread the keyword over rest of the page. Remember, do not over stuff the page with keyword.
- Use Keywords in heading, the H1, H2, H3 and H4 tags. Search engine pay attention to these elements
- Put keyword in last paragraph, which is the conclusion or summary paragraph of the article
- Place a relevant image in the begging or mid of the text
- Do not forget to place keyword in alt tag of the image.
- Having a relevant video will boost the on-page SEO ranking of the page as well. Rich media
- Always try to write interesting and sharable content. This will land you free and trusted backlinks.